My name is Jordan. I’m a student, educator, actor, singer, writer, and artist.
I never shut the hell up about theatre.
It’s almost a defining feature, at this point. I simply cannot stop talking about the shows I’ve seen and the shows I’ve been in. I’m usually going and seeing shows on weekends. If I’m not in or helping with a show (either backstage or as production staff), I’m usually planning for which one I’ll be in next, or fantasizing about the shows I want to do in the future. Once I get onto a rant about a theatre-related topic, I can’t stop.
I have a lot of thoughts. I figure I may as well dump them all in one place.
On this blog, I’m planning to touch a lot of topics:
- Tips/tricks regarding acting, singing, auditions, directing, general theatre as a whole
- Script/show/song analysis
- Personal anecdotes
- Education and theatre education
- College student life/stuff
- Online branding/internet anecdotes
- Many other miscellaneous things!
I’m very excited to begin this blog at long last and I have many, many future plans. I can’t wait to see where this endeavor goes.